Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Moving Day Postponed

Due to many factors, we are not going to be able to move in until next Wednesday. Talk about a huge hassle and a BIG disappointment. Originally, I spent hours on the phone calling all the utilities, movers, subscriptions, etc. to tell them to change our address, blah, blah, blah - then to have to turn around and do it all over again to tell them, "Wait, don't do it until Wednesday, October 22nd." UGH!!!!

We can't move in without an "Occupancy Certificate" from the Fire Marshall. The first time he came out, it didn't pass - grrrrrr! Hopefully it will the second time so that we can move it. At least, we can start moving in our clothes and closet stuff. We plan on doing that on Sunday. I think Hadlea and I are most excited about setting up our closets. I'm just excited about having a place for everything and everything having a place!!!

No comments: