Monday, October 13, 2008

Landscaping

Wow! It looks like a real house now. They laid all the sod this weekend and took away the gigantic dumpster so you can actually see the house. It looks phenomenal. Bo and I wanted to sit on the front porch yesterday morning but they weren't quite finished. They still need to put a penetrating seal on it and then we'll move our patio furniture down there and drink a beer on our front porch. Something that we have been waiting to do since we started this process almost a year ago.

Only problem is the port-a-potty is still in the driveway - yuck! I can't wait until they take that nasty-smelly thing away, then I'll take some FINAL pictures of the outside because all in all they are DONE with the outside. Really there is just a bunch of punch work and minor things that need to be taken care of - like our master closet, the cabinet faces for the fridge, ice machine and dishwasher, door knobs, cabinet knobs, bathroom accessories, quarter round, sealing the wood floors, final cleaning, and a few more things. Well, I say minor, now that I'm typing it all out it seems like a lot and the movers are coming on Thursday. I hope it's ready, because I know we ARE!!!!

No comments: