Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cabinet Knobs

I swear the people at the online store www.myhomehardware.com where I purchased our cabinet knobs are going to think I can't count. Over the last few months I have placed 5 orders with them. At first, I ordered 12 different kinds of knobs to see what they looked like in person. Their prices are really good compared to what I found at The Great Indoors or Restoration Hardware. And, now that I look back thank goodness I found inexpensive knobs!

The 12 knobs arrived 2 days later. We picked the one that we wanted to go with on everything. Of course, we want them the same on everything - we're easy. I ordered 50 thinking this was going to be way too many. Well, then the cabinets went in. Paul e-mailed and said we need 129 pulls - 79 more than I had originally ordered, ugh. I got online again and ordered 80 more. Not 20 minutes later, Paul texted and said we need 4 more. He forgot about the bench seat in Hadlea's room and the laundry chute in Hannah's room. So, then I ordered 4 more. Those arrived yesterday.

Last night, I went into my awesome master closet to see 16 MORE drawers, thus I needed to order MORE knobs. Ugh! That company is going to think that I'm the biggest idiot that can't count! Thank goodness they have been working with me on the shipping and their shipping prices are really low and they always arrive only 2 days later. The knobs are very good quality and a really good price! And, thank goodness considering that all in all I really needed 149 cabinet knobs. I would not have wanted to pay $7/knob.

No comments: