Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We have a roof

WHOA! We actually have a roof now and underneath a second story. I guess we've been too busy to note that. It is all going so fast, I can't even believe it. We are starting to make decisions on windows and other little things here and there like... Do we want the shower stall to go all the way to the ceiling or just up to the windows?? BTW - we decided not to go all the way to the ceiling - that equals more tile which equals more money.

I kind of wanted obscure glass in the bathroom, but it was going to be more than I wanted for not really the look I wanted, so I decided we would figure something else out. (so much for being a prude.) I guess my privacy is pretty safe until the next door neighbors decide to go 2 story.

We are really trying to go with a more rustic, craftsman style look, while keeping it timeless and simple. I hope that we are staying true to that, but I guess we won't really know until it's all said and done.

No comments: