Thursday, September 18, 2008

The new driveway!


Our new driveway is being poured today and I hate that I'm not there to see it. We are still in Granbury with my aunt and uncle because our house is still without power. We have been entertained and very well taken care of. Mostly I hate that we're not there because I wanted the kids to put their hand prints in the new drieway so we would have a little momento from this time. Bummer.

We are planning on coming back tomorrow even though they are saying that it will probably be next week before we have power restored. Most of the work is on hold in the new house until we have power restored but they are able to do a few things, like the driveway, fix the roof, etc. They are also checking the sheetrock and insulation to make sure it is all okay.

No comments: